Wintogeno implicit pain reliever is an ayurvedic pain reliever. It gives reprieve to any part of the body from crown to phalanx. It is indicated in conditions like musculoskeletal tractable, superficial vascular tractable, respiratory tract infections. A remedial ayurvedic medicine for quick knee and joint pain relief.
Fast and long-continuing relief from joint pains, muscle pain, inflammation, sciatica etc. Wintogeno pain reliever is a cream with magro base which takes well care of your skin.
Fortified with wintergreen smear, mint decoction, carom smear, eucalyptus smear serves presto and long-lasting pain relief. It is used for fugitive relief of muscle or joint pain caused by strains, sprains, arthritis, bruising, or backaches.
Wintogeno is an anti-inflammatory product. Wintogeno contains methyl salicylate as an active element. Methyl salicylate constituent supplement to a class of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (nsaid). Wintogeno shot by stimulating the jitters and causes vasodilation and provides a frigid and lukewarm response which helps to reduce pain in the muscles and joints.
Uses of wintogen
As a topical application for the characteristic relief of muscular pains and stiffness including backache, fibrositis, lumbago, muscular pangs, neuralgia, painful bruises, sciatica, sprains and strains.
It is used for temporary relief of muscle or joint pain caused by strains, sprains, arthritis, bruising, or backaches.
There are 3 medicines known to interact with methyl salicylate topical. 3 are moderate.
The threat or inflexibility of adverse goods can be increased when acetaminophen is combined with methyl salicylate.
The remedial efficacity of methyl salicylate can be dropped when used in combination with acetylsalicylic acid.
If you have any health emanate, interrogate your physician or druggists before using the product, like asthma, injured or irritated skin, affected area, growth in the nose, i.e., nasal polyps. It is unsuitable in patients with known acuity to the medicine.
Side effects of wintogen
Wintogeno causes some common side effects like:
- Burning sensation
- Irritation or itching
Composition and active constituents
Wintogeno is composed of the following active constituents (mariners)
- Capsicum oleoresin topical
- Eucalyptol topical
- Thymol topical
- Methyl salicylate topical
- Menthol topical
- Glycerin topical
Mode of administration
Grown-ups (including seniors): the affected area should be bathed in lukewarm water former to the operation of wintogeno. A small amount of the cream should be flattered into the skin with the palm of the hand until the area is nearly dry, using further amounts as necessary. The area also rather be covered with a piece of warm dry butter. Wintogeno may be applied 2-3 times daily.
Children under 12 times: not to be used for children under 12 times of age. For topical operation.
- Store drug at room temperature, down from heat and direct light. Do not indurate drugs unless needed by package insert. Keep drugs down from children and faves.
- Cover from sun and humidity.
- Store below 25?c
Warnings and precautions
- Stop using wintogeno if exorbitant skin vexation occurs.
- Avoid applying wintogeno near eyes, nose, or genitals. Wash your hands duly after applying wintogeno.
- Wintogeno should be cautiously given to children’s juvenile than 18 times if they have flu or chickenpox.
- Do not apply this medicine to skin that is injured or bothered (analogous as cut, scraped, sunburned). Do not bind or tightly wrap the affected area.
- Heat can increase the trouble of side goods. Do not apply this medicine directly ahead, during, or after conditioning that increase skin temperature (analogous bathing in hot water, swimming, sun bathing, heavy exercise). Stay until your skin has cooled before applying the medicine. Do not use a sunlamp/tanning bed, hot water bottle, or heating pad on the treated area.
- Before using this product, tell your croaker or apothecary if you are antipathetic to menthol or methyl salicylate; or to aspirin or other salicylates (analogous as salsalate); or if you have any other aversions. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems
- Do not take by mouth. Consult with your croaker before using this medicine on open injuries, dry, chapped, bothered, or sun-burned skin.
- Do not wash the treated area after incontinently applying wintogeno . Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your croaker.
- Applying an inordinate amount may affect in pilling. Use a thinner subcaste or lower volume of drug to avoid pilling.
- Hypersensitivity to wintogeno is a contraindication. In addition, wintogeno should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children less than 12 years old
- Damaged skin
- Infected skin
- Irritated skin
- Pharmaceutical form
- A white to off-white cream.
Price of wintogen
Wintogeno is of rupees 94pkr.
The pack contains net wt. 50g. (approx.).