Dr. Maryam Raana
Dr. Maryam Raana - Gynecologist
MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG
- MBBS from University of Health Sciences
- FCPS from College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan
- MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Lady Willingdon Hospital as PGR /WMO
- THQ Kharian as Consultant Gynaecologist
- Lady Willingdon Hospital as Senior Registrar
- Shalamar Hospital as Senior Registrar
Frequently Asked Questions
Click HERE to book an appointment with Dr. Maryam Raana. Or, you can also call at 03354832273 from 9 AM to 7 PM to book an appointment with Dr. Maryam Raana.
Dr. Maryam Raana charges Rs. 0 for consultation.
Dr. Maryam Raana has the following degrees: MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG
Dr. Maryam Raana is specialist Gynecologist. His area of expertise include Abnormal Bleeding, Antenatal Exercises, Chorionic Villous Amniocentesis, Chorionic Villous Sampling, Contraception Advice, Fibroids (Uterine), Hormone Disorders, Infertility Treatment, Normal Delivery, Ovarian Cyst, Ovarian Hypofunction, Painless Delivery, Post-Menopausal Bleeding, TVS And Obstetrical Ultrasound, Urine Leakage, Vaginal Trauma After Child Birth