Excel Labs Urine C/E (Urine Test) Test Price and Details
Last Updated On Monday, February 26, 2024
Urine C/E (Urine Test) at Excel Labs
Known as: Urine Routine Examination,Urine Complete Examination,Urine R/E,Urine D/R,Urine Analysis,Urine C/E (Complete, Analysis)
What is the Urine C/E Test?
This test is done to check the number of germs and bacteria in your urine. These can cause Urinary Track Infection. The Urinary Track Infection includes the kidneys, bladder, and the tubes that carry your urine like ureters and the urethra. This type of UTI basically starts in the bladder or in the urethra (it is the tube that excretes out your urine. But this can cause damage to any part of the system. In the Urinary Track Infection, you feel the urge to urinate but you don’t actually have to pee. You also feel burning sensation when you urinate. It can also cause fever ad belly pain as well.
When is a Urine C/E performed?
If you have been experiencing the symptoms of UTI then your
physician or doctor will recommend you Urine C/E Complete Analysis Test. Following
are the symptoms of the UTI.
- Burning sensation or pein while urination
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder
- Bloody urine
- Pressure or cramping in the groin or lower abdomen
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the side of your back
What does a Urine C/E detect?
Followings are a number of things that a Urine C/E Complete
Analysis Test can detect.
The Culture Analysis test can detect any type of bacteria or
yeast that has been causing UTI.
If the bacteria start to multiply then an antibiotic sensitivity test can detect the antibiotic which is most likely to kill those particular bacteria.
Your doctor will order a urine culture test if it is getting hard to detect a UTI.
What are the benefits of this test?
Sometimes, people are having symptoms but they don’t know much about UTI so they ignore them without knowing that it can be dangerous for them to do so. So, the benefit of this test is the detection of germs and bacteria.
When should I know the results of this Test?
The time when you get the results depends on where you get your test done. It can be anywhere from a day to 2 or 3 days. But most probably the reports are compiled within a day. These days, you can also have a look at your test results online.
Test Results range?
Followings can be the results of a Urine C/E Complete
- If the Urine C/E Complete Analysis Test is “Positive” then it means that in the sample, a certain type of bacteria or organisms have been found. The conclusion will be “the infection is caused by the following bacteria or yeast.
- The Urine C/E Complete Analysis Test is not only for the detection of the different types of germs and bacteria but this test also shows the sensitivity of them towards a specific antibiotic. So, the reports of the Urine C/E Complete Analysis Test will also give you an idea about which medication would show its best effect.
- The normal rages of the urine culture is somewhere between 10,000
to 1,00,000 colonies/ml, but if it goes above 1,00,000 colonies/pm; then it
means that the Urine Infection is evident and you need to go see your doctor.